Monday 13 October 2008

MUFF 2008 DEBUT

On Saturday, at 5pm at the Noise Bar I delivered the first public presentation on Into the Shadows. As part of Melbourne Underground Film Festival I was asked to give a talk about Into the Shadows as a work-in-progress documentary.

It was small but intimate crowd who listened on and I would like to give a big shout out to:

Rachael Lucas, director of Bondi Tsunami, who turned up in support. James Olof Collins and Christian Doran (friends from Canberra) who now live in Melbourne and suprised me by showing up to have a listen. And big thank you to Claude and Marina who were holidaying in Melbourne and came and filmed me giving my speech.

The people after the talk were really impressed with the sneak preview I gave them and were all keen to ask questions and want to see the film when it is finished.

So one small step for me, one giant leap for Into the Shadows.

Thanks to everyone for their continued support, it has given me a renewed energy to surge on and finish the film.

Cheers,
Andrew.

No comments: