Wednesday 23 April 2008

Just Sincere

I was thinking of all the different kinds of puns I could use for the title of this blog, but I thought it best to keep it short and sincere.

Below you will find the first full length feature film to have it's premiere on YouTube.

Its a pretty big step in the whole new technologies thing. And since Four Eyed Monsters was the first full length film (not premiered) on YouTube (foureyedmonsters youtube channel), you can bet you bottom dollar that YouTube have been waiting to premiere one on there for a while!

YouTube have been pretty savvy so far about a lot of things, and I figure that they have probably had a lot of offers to premiere a film and wouldn't want to premiere crap. And after watching the trailer, something tells me they definitely picked the right film here!

I'm am currently letting The Cult of Sincerity load so I can watch the whole thing.

You too can do the same...Enjoy!

No comments: